For a more seamless experience and to make your work even more efficient we’re launching a new in-product navigation, which you can enable manually after logging into ApprovalMax.
Use “Try now” button in the left menu to switch to the new navigation. You can switch back any time by using a button at the bottom of the menu.
- You can easily switch between organisations using a drop-down menu if you have more than one organisation as well as search by the organisation name if you have a lot.
- Your documents (i.e. approval requests) are now sorted by type: purchase orders, bills, sales invoices, etc.
- Each request-type folder is split into subfolders representing a certain status (On Approval, Approved, Cancelled, Rejected, etc.) to allow quick access to particular requests.
- New requests can be created using the “+” button next to one of the activated request types in the new menu.
- There are two quick access sections containing all types of documents: “My approval required” for approvers, and “Created by me” for checking the status of submitted requests. Plus, there’s also a separate folder for all your draft documents.
So, log into ApprovalMax and switch on the new navigation to give it a try.
Not a customer yet? Test ApprovalMax for free.